New and continuing students at Capital Community College may apply for scholarships from the College’s nonprofit Foundation for the 2014-2015 academic year.
Applications are invited from part- or full-time students who are enrolling for the fall semester. The deadline is Friday, May 16th for Annual Fund scholarships and nine other named or sponsored scholarship funds available to eligible CCC students.
CCC Foundation scholarships are made possible through the generosity of individual donors, businesses and organizations, fund-raising events and income from endowment funds that have been established through the years at the College’s nonprofit Foundation that was established in 1985 to support the college in all its endeavors.
In addition to Foundation Annual Fund scholarships the following scholarships are available in 2014
- Alumni Association Scholarship (Hartford School Supervisors Association) for a graduate of Hartford Public Schools and a Hartford resident.
- Amica Insurance Early Childhood Education Scholarship for early childhood education major
- Arthur C. Banks, Jr. Scholarship for new or continuing students in the liberal arts
- Bloomfield High School Scholarship (First Congregational Church) for a graduate of Bloomfield High.
- Liberty Bank Foundation Scholarship for graduates of Conard High School, Hall High School, Northwest Catholic High School, Wethersfield High School, Glastonbury High School, Newington High School or RHAM High School
- Conrad L. Mallett Scholarship for full-time student continuing studies in a second year.
- Rotary Club of Hartford Scholarship for Hartford resident with preference of student active in Rotaract
- Wellington Lawton Memorial Scholarship for new or continuing African-American student with background in service to others.
- The Craig E. Woffard Memorial Scholarship for students with involvement in Bowles Park, Northwest Boys’ and Girls Club (Hartford) or Star Mentoring .
Current tuition and fees at Capital Community College are $228.50 for one credit hour and $519.50 for a three-credit course. A year of full-time study totals $3,811.50.
For contribution and scholarship sponsor information, contact the Office of Institutional Advancement, 950 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06103. Telephone (860) 906-5102, e-mail email@example.com
Online donations may be made at DONATE NOW