Support Hartford’s Community College
“Growing up in inner city Hartford, the youngest of twelve children, college seemed out of reach. Capital Community College not only afforded me the opportunity to obtain a college education but also gave me my career in nursing….I applaud the community college concept and wanted to give back to the college that once helped me….”
Madelaine (Boucher) Binner , Class of ’77
At Capital Community College donations– no matter the amount – support a mission of educational access and academic success for students who face financial and personal challenges in getting to and graduating from college without debt.
Six Ways To Give Back On Giving Tuesday
- Make a donation securely online or by mailing a pledge or contribution.
- Encourage your colleagues, friends and family to join you in making a gift
- Make your donation quarterly for impact throughout the year.
- Designate your gift in honor or in memory of an individual who made a difference in your life.
- Share your support for the college and its programs on social media.
- Share your alumni story at https://capcommcollege.org/alumni-feedback-share-your-story/.
Where Does My Gift Go?
100% of gifts go where donors want. Capital relies on contributions to the Annual Fund to provide a critical margin necessary for new scholarships, tutoring, advising and resources for teaching and learning.
For more information on gift opportunities, the downtown campus and college programs contact John McNamara at the College Foundation and Institutional Advancement Office. Telephone: 860-906-5102 and Email: email@example.com